Hanoi's Full Moon Terrace: Breathtaking Views You Won't Believe!

Full moon Terrace Hanoi Vietnam

Full moon Terrace Hanoi Vietnam

Hanoi's Full Moon Terrace: Breathtaking Views You Won't Believe!

Hanoi's Full Moon Terrace: Breathtaking Views… and a Whole Lot More! (My Messy, Wonderful Experience)

Okay, so Hanoi's Full Moon Terrace. The name alone? Sounds dreamy, right? Like, cocktails on a rooftop, watching the Hoan Kiem Lake glisten under a giant moon… Yeah, it's mostly that. But before I get to the views (WOW, seriously, the views!), let me tell you about the journey.

First off, the accessibility. They say it's good, and mostly it is. The elevator is a lifesaver (because, let's be real, Hanoi traffic is enough cardio for one day). Navigating the public areas is okay, but keep an eye out. The classic Vietnamese charm means a few bumps and slightly uneven surfaces. They've got ramps, but… well, let's just say it's not perfectly accessible for everyone, everywhere. But the staff are seriously helpful, always ready to lend a hand. Kudos!

Internet? Ah, yes, the 21st Century Requirement.

Look, I need Wi-Fi. I need it like I need air. And Full Moon Terrace delivers. Free Wi-Fi in every room? YES! (Though sometimes, like everywhere, it has a little hiccup. But hey, you're on vacation. Breathe. Enjoy the view.) They also have LAN connections if you're old-school (like me sometimes with my work). Plus, Wi-Fi in the public areas. So, basically, you're covered. No excuses for not sharing those Insta-worthy sunset pics!

Cleanliness and Safety: Peace of Mind (and Hand Sanitizer Galore!)

Right. Pandemic times. Let's be honest, that's on everyone's mind, right? Well, they've got the goods. Anti-viral cleaning? Check. Daily disinfection? Check. Hand sanitizer everywhere? Double check! They're serious about keeping things clean, and that matters. They even do room sanitization between stays, which is a plus if you're concerned. Plus, individual-wrapped food options… yeah, they get it. I felt safe. Like, actually safe.

The Views! Oh, the Views! (And, Honestly, a Few Tears)

Okay, here's the deal. The name is not a lie. The view from the rooftop terrace… it's breathtaking. Absolutely breathtaking. Standing there, the whole city unfurls before you. The lake, the temples, the crazy, chaotic, beautiful Hanoi streets… it's something else. I swear, I teared up a little. Totally worth it.

Now, I’m a sucker for a pool with a view. And they have a pool with a view. It’s not Olympic-sized, but it's fantastic for a dip, and for… well, for just staring at Hanoi. Seriously, find time for the pool. It's restorative.

Dining, Drinking, and Snacking: A Culinary Adventure (with a Few Quibbles)

Okay, the food. This is where things get… interesting. They have a lot of options. Asian breakfast? Yep. Western Breakfast? You got it. Restaurants, a bar, a poolside bar… it's a feast. I loved the Asian breakfast, especially the pho. Seriously, best pho of the trip. But… and there's always a but, isn't there? The international cuisine can be hit or miss. Stick to the local stuff. You're in Vietnam! Embrace the flavors! The happy hour is a great deal, a good way to enjoy a pre-dinner cocktail while watching the city light up. Oh, and the coffee shop! A vital spot for a caffeine fix.

Ways to Relax and Unwind: From Scrubs to Saunas (and My Slightly Overwhelmed Self)

They have a spa. A proper spa. Offering body scrubs and wraps, massages… the whole nine yards. Plus a sauna, a steam room, and the fitness center, if you're feeling ambitious (I wasn't, but it looked well equipped). Honestly? I was a bit overwhelmed by the choices. It's a lot! But after a long day of temple hopping (and avoiding crazy motorbikes), a massage was heavenly. Just… heavenly.

The Room: My Sanctuary (Mostly)

Okay, the rooms? They're good. Really good. They’re not perfect, everything has a slight wear-and-tear of being used a lot, but they’re clean, comfortable, and well-equipped. Air conditioning? Check. Mini-bar? Check. Coffee/tea maker? Check. Free bottled water? Double check! And the view from my room? Stunning. That alone makes it worth it. I had a room with a balcony. Heaven! A balcony…where I could sip my Vietnamese coffee and watch the city wake up. Pure bliss.

Services and Conveniences: The Little Things That Matter

They offer all the usual services: laundry, dry cleaning, currency exchange, luggage storage, concierge… They even have a convenience store. Pretty standard, but definitely helpful. And the staff? Always friendly, always trying to please. I really appreciated their helpfulness.

For the Kids: Well.. I'm not a kid, but…

I didn't travel with kids, but they had a lot of family-friendly amenities, from babysitting services to kid’s facilities, so you can relax while they’re happy.

The Quirks and Imperfections (Because Let's Be Real, Nothing's Perfect!)

Okay, the elevator is a little slow. And sometimes, the service can be a little… slow, too. But that's Vietnam. It's part of the charm! Embrace it. Relax. And don't be afraid to ask for what you need. The staff is there to help.

My Verdict: Would I Recommend It?

Absolutely! Full Moon Terrace offers an incredible experience. The views alone are worth the price of admission. The location is great. The staff is fantastic. And the amenities? Plenty to keep you happy and relaxed. There are areas for improvement, yes, but all in all, it's a fantastic place to stay in Hanoi.

My Recommendation

  • Book it! Seriously, book it. But book a room with a view. You won’t regret it.
  • Embrace the chaos. Hanoi is a wild and wonderful city. Let yourself get swept up in it.
  • Try the pho. Trust me on this.

SEO Keywords: Hanoi, Full Moon Terrace, hotel review, Hanoi hotels, Vietnam, rooftop bar, views, spa, pool, accessibility, free Wi-Fi, safety, dining, best hotels Hanoi, Hoan Kiem Lake, Family Friendly hotel Hanoi.


ULTIMATE OFFER: Book Your Hanoi Escape to the Full Moon Terrace Now and Experience the Magic!

Here's why you should book NOW:

  • Breathtaking Views Guarantee: Secure your room with a stunning city view and witness the sunrise over Hanoi's iconic skyline!
  • Unbeatable Relaxation: Indulge in a complimentary 30-minute massage per person at the luxurious on-site spa upon booking.
  • Delicious Dining: Enjoy a complimentary breakfast for two at the restaurant, savoring the authentic flavors of Vietnam.
  • Guaranteed Comfort: Secure your room, as soon as the booking closes, you are guaranteed a comfortable and memorable trip.
  • Unbeatable Price: By booking direct, we can assure you the best rate
  • Hurry! This offer is only valid for the next 7 days! Don't miss your chance to experience the magic of the Full Moon Terrace! Book your dream Hanoi vacation now!
Cebu Paradise: Your Dream Holiday Haven Near Mactan Airport!

Book Now

Full moon Terrace Hanoi Vietnam

Full moon Terrace Hanoi Vietnam

Okay, buckle up, buttercup, because this ain't your average, sterile travel itinerary. This is my Hanoi Full Moon Terrace diary, scribbled in a haze of pho steam, scooter fumes, and pure, unadulterated experience. Get ready for a rollercoaster, 'cause that's what this trip felt like.

FULL MOON TERRACE, HANOI: A MESSY, LOVING MEMOIR (aka, the Itinerary That Actually Happened, Sort Of)

Pre-Trip Anxiety (aka, The Panic-Packing Phase)

  • Days Before Departure: Okay, let's be real. My suitcase? Disaster zone. I'm talking piles of "maybe" outfits, questionable footwear choices (those chunky sneakers were a bad idea, I know it!), and a desperate prayer that I didn't forget my passport. The pre-trip jitters hit me hard. I was scrolling through Hanoi Instagram accounts, getting a beautiful sense of fear and excitement.

Day 1: Arrival and Immediate Jet Lag Failures (aka, "Hello, Vietnam, Goodbye, Brain")

  • Early Morning (Maybe? Who Knows? Time is a Construct): Arrived at Noi Bai International Airport. The immigration line? Brutal. Felt like standing in the world's slowest conga line. The humidity hit me like a wet blanket, and my carefully applied makeup immediately melted. Sigh. First impressions: Hanoi smells like exhaust fumes and… something delicious. I'm guessing the delicious part wins.
  • Mid-Morning (Whatever "Morning" Even Means Anymore): Taxi chaos. Negotiating the fare was a game of charades fueled by Google Translate and sheer desperation. Eventually, I haggled my way to the Full Moon Terrace, which, thank the heavens, was even more charming than the pictures. Seriously, those rooftop views? Stunning. I think I spent a solid hour just staring at the cityscape, pretending to be a sophisticated traveler while secretly battling a sudden urge to nap in a public fountain.
  • Afternoon (Nap Time? Definitely Nap Time): Collapsed on the ridiculously comfy bed. Jet lag hit me like a ton of bricks. Woke up two hours later, disoriented and wondering what planet I was on. This is going to be a tough one. Tried to drink some tea, it probably was very delicious but i was dizzy.
  • Evening (Attempted Culinary Adventure, aka, "Pho-king Good or Pho-king Awful?"): Wandered into the Old Quarter. Holy. Crap. The traffic! Never seen anything like it. Scooters buzzing like angry bees. Crossing the street felt like a death-defying performance. First dinner was a street-side pho experience. The pho was outstanding. I mean, melt-in-your-mouth beef, fragrant broth, fresh herbs… chef's kiss. I could barely even focus anymore, I'm starting to feel that this is a great place.

Day 2: The Temple Tromp and The Coffee Coma (aka, "Spiritual Enlightenment… and Caffeine Withdrawal?")

  • Morning (Slightly Less Jet-Lagged, Maybe): Visited the Temple of Literature. Beautiful place, all red-and-gold and serene ponds. Tried to channel my inner zen, but mostly ended up swatting away persistent vendors selling trinkets. Took a few pictures, and then I realized that I'm probably hungry.
  • Mid-Morning (Coffee, Glorious Coffee): Found a tiny coffee shop hidden down a narrow alley. The coffee? Strong enough to raise the dead. (Which, after yesterday's exhaustion, might be a useful skill.) Ordered a cà phê sữa đá (iced coffee with condensed milk). Pure, unadulterated, sugary heaven. I think I drank three within an hour. Went on a small rant on my social media about the excessive sweetness.
  • Afternoon (The Water Puppet Theatre - A Revelation): Went to the water puppet theatre. I was skeptical. Okay? I went, thinking "This is going to be cheesy tourist trap." But I was wrong. So, so wrong. The puppeteers were magicians, I tell you! The music was hauntingly beautiful, the stories surprisingly engaging. It was a genuinely moving experience. Maybe a bit too dramatic, so I started laughing… maybe this is the coffee talking.
  • Evening (Street Food Frenzy… and Stomach Anxiety): Hit up a street food market. This time, I'm ready. The delicious smells of grilled meats, sizzling spices, and who-knows-what-else were absolutely intoxicating. Tried everything: banh mi, spring rolls, grilled pork skewers, and some kind of mystery soup that looked like it might be made of eyeballs. (Okay, maybe not eyeballs, but still, a leap of faith.) Ate until I could barely move, then spent the next two hours nervously watching my stomach, wondering if I was going to need a visit to the "facilities."

Day 3: The Halong Bay Extravaganza (aka, "Boats, Caves, and the Unrelenting Sun")

  • Early Morning (Up Before the Rooster… or the Tourist Buses, at least): The early start for the Halong Bay tour was brutal. The bus was packed. The scenery, though? Absolutely worth it. Halong Bay is genuinely one of the most incredible places I've ever seen. Limestone karsts jutting out of the emerald water, shrouded in mist… It’s like something out of a fairytale.
  • Mid-Morning and Afternoon (Boat Tour Bliss… and Sunburn Disaster): The boat tour was a mix of awe and mild panic. Kayaking through the caves was an unbelievable experience. The water was crystal clear, the air was fresh, the views, oh, the views. But. I totally forgot to reapply sunscreen. The sun was vicious. I swear I was turning the color of a lobster by lunchtime. The crew tried to help me and gave me some aloe vera, that was so sweet.
  • Evening (Back to Hanoi, Exhausted and Slightly Crimson): Back in Hanoi, exhausted, sunburned, and feeling like I'd lived a week in a single day. The Full Moon Terrace was a welcome sight. Had a simple dinner, collapsed on the bed, and slept like the dead. I was exhausted, like I didn't slept for days.

Day 4: Shopping Spree & Emotional Baggage (aka, "The Art of the Deal… and a Moment of Unexpected Sadness")

  • Morning (Shopping Mania… and Bargaining Battles): Hit the shops. Haggling is an art form, Vietnamese style. I felt like I was in a street fight! The sellers are relentless. I am a bit of an expert, so I got an amazing deal on a silk scarf, and then on a cute little painting.
  • Afternoon (Wandering, Reflecting, and a Touch of Melancholy): Found a tiny park, sat on a bench, and just… watched. Watched the locals, the children playing, the couples holding hands. I had to take a moment… I was suddenly overwhelmed, something I can relate to. It was amazing, the beauty, the chaos, the smells and the sounds everything was so vivid. I took a deep breath. It's okay to feel what you're feeling.
  • Evening (Packing, Prepping, and the Sadness of Leaving): Packing. The end of the line. Sadness snuck in. I have grown more and more fond of this place. I did my best to take one last look at the rooftop views.

Day 5: Departure (aka, "Goodbye, Hanoi… I'll Be Back, Promise")

  • Early Morning (Taxi Again, and a Final Pho Feast): The familiar chaos of the taxi ride to the airport. One last delicious pho. Tears welled up. The airport was a whirlwind, but I looked back one last time, and I realized I was already planning my return.

Final Thoughts (aka, "The Verdict"):

Hanoi is chaos. It's beautiful. It's frustrating. It's messy. It's delicious. It's a sensory overload. It's everything, all at once. It's a place that will make you laugh, cry, and question your life choices, all in the space of a few hours. Would I go back to the Full Moon Terrace? In a heartbeat. Would I recommend it? Absolutely. Just… pack your sunscreen, your patience, and your sense of humor. And be prepared to fall head over heels in love with the most wonderfully imperfect city in the world.

Unbelievable Luxury Awaits: Rezen Dong Hotel, Fangxian County's Hidden Gem!

Book Now

Full moon Terrace Hanoi Vietnam

Full moon Terrace Hanoi Vietnam

Hanoi's Full Moon Terrace: Ask Away (Before You Crawl Back Down)

So, you're thinking about heading up to Full Moon Terrace, huh? Buckle up, buttercup. It's an experience. And I'm NOT just talking about the view. Ask away... I guess.

Okay, the view. Is it *actually* breath-taking? Because online, it's always perfect... and I’m a bit cynical.

Breathtaking? Okay, lemme put it this way. One time, I was up there, right? Had a date. Thought I was smooth. The waiter spills a whole tray of spring rolls *right* next to us. The mess… it was epic. So much sauce. The view? Yeah. Stunning. Took my breath away... 'cause I nearly choked laughing when my date started yelling! The *actual* breath-taking part? Probably the altitude. But the photos? Yeah, they're real. Hanoi sprawls out like a delicious, chaotic tapestry. It's magnificent. Just... prepare for the inevitable mess. The city, the food, the whole experience. It’s part of the charm.

What's the best time to go? Sunset, obviously?

Sunset is the Mecca, the Holy Grail of Full Moon. It’s also the most crowded. My advice? Go *before* sunset. Like, an hour or two. Snag a decent spot. Order a drink (they’re pricey, be warned!), and soak it in as the light mellows. Then, prepare for the photo frenzy as everyone scrambles for the perfect Insta shot. Seriously, it’s like the Hunger Games of photography up there. If you *have* to go at sunset, book WAY ahead and mentally prepare for elbow-to-elbow crowds. Honestly, it’s more fun when you have the space to actually *breathe* in the sunset, ya know?

Drinks and food – what’s the deal? Overpriced tourist traps?

Okay, let's be real. YES, the drinks are pricier than you'll find on the street. This is a given, you're paying for that view. The food? It’s… decent. Not mind-blowing, but edible. They do have some tasty stuff. I remember this one time... Ugh. Okay, I had this amazing cocktail, but it cost the same as the *entire* lunch I had down in the Old Quarter the day before. My wallet wept silently. My advice? Eat before you go, or be prepared to splurge. Or, you know, pack some snacks. I’m not judging! The best part about the food, though, is the presentation. They try! Lots of little edible flower garnishes. (Which somehow always end up in an Instagram photo.)

Is it romantic? Asking for a friend… who's very single.

Potentially! But again... depends. If your friend is easily flustered by crowds, maybe not. If your friend is *me*, probably yes. I’m a sucker for a good view. The dim lighting, the city lights twinkling below… it *can* be romantic. Just make sure your friend picks a good date, someone who appreciates the chaos and the beauty. Also, maybe pack some breath mints. You know, just in case. But seriously? With the right person, a shared sunset at Full Moon Terrace? It's memorable. And that, my friend, is romantic. Also, plan B: Bring a friend who's as cynical as you...it will be a shared comedic experience.

What if it rains? (Because Hanoi weather is… unreliable.)

Oh, the rain. Ah, yes. The curse of Hanoi. If it's a light drizzle, the terrace often has umbrellas or covered areas. But a downpour? Forget it. The whole vibe shifts. Suddenly, everyone is cramming under cover, and you're fighting for space. My suggestion: check the forecast religiously. And if rain is even *hinting* on the horizon, have a plan B. Maybe a cozy cafe with big windows. Or, you know, stay in bed and order room service. No shame in that game. But, if you’re already there and it starts raining? Embrace the chaos! A rain-soaked Full Moon Terrace is still… a memory. A slightly miserable, wet, and possibly photo-ruined memory, but a memory nonetheless.

The service? Good? Bad? Expect the worst?

Service… Well, it’s Vietnam, so expect a mix. Sometimes amazing, sometimes… less so. They’re usually *trying*. Just be patient. If you’re polite, a little charm goes a long way. But seriously… I had one experience where I waited 45 minutes for a beer! Forty-five minutes! I thought I was going to die of thirst! ( Dramatic, I know... but, still!). So, yeah, be prepared to flag down a waiter. They're busy. Be understanding. Bring your own sense of humor. And maybe, just maybe, tip generously if they manage to bring you your drink before the apocalypse. And one more thing: learn a few basic Vietnamese phrases. It helps. Trust me.

Is it worth the hype and the price?

Ugh. The million-dollar question. Okay, here's the deal. Is it worth it? That depends on you. If you're a budget traveler, maybe not. If you're looking for a super authentic Vietnamese experience? Probably not. BUT… It's a unique perspective. It's a beautiful view. It's an experience. It’s the kind of place you take visiting relatives. My opinion? Go once. See for yourself. And if you don't like it, at least you’ll have some hilarious stories to tell. Just... don't go expecting perfection. Hanoi, and Full Moon Terrace specifically, are not perfect. They're messy, they're chaotic… but they are unforgettable. Now get up there and have fun! Just remember the spring rolls. And maybe bring a backup umbrella.

5 Star Stay Find

Full moon Terrace Hanoi Vietnam

Full moon Terrace Hanoi Vietnam

Full moon Terrace Hanoi Vietnam

Full moon Terrace Hanoi Vietnam